Thursday, July 17, 2014

Base Models for Shipwreck Cove

I just wanted to share some of the models I have been working on for the shipwreck area of the map. The top two images are in the early stages of the build, the bottom two are much further along so you can see the progression. It's coming along pretty nicely but it still needs some work. There are a few more details that I would like to put in like some railings and steps between the decks, and maybe a radar dish or something.

The next step is going to be working on textures and the UV's. After that its breaking the model and making look like it's wrecked. I think I'm also going to use the early build of the ship as a base to build more types of ships like a sail boat. Overall I'm very happy with the results and look forward to taking these models further.





No comments:

Post a Comment